If you are a provider of services and would like to register with the State of Colorado visit the online database as explained below.:
- After creating a user account complete all sections of the form.
- The DHSEM or State Emergency Operations Center logistics staff will use your contact information from the web form to contact you when your resources meet local emergency management or public safety needs.
- Governor Polis’s Office:
- Colorado Office of Economic Development & International Trade:
- Energize Colorado:
- Denver Metro Chamber of Commerce:
- Fact sheets and guidance in a variety of other languages:
- National Association of County and City Health Officials:
- Blog posts and other updates:
- – is distributing a twice-weekly summary of posts from companies with production capabilities, specific needs, or those wanting to post RFP/Qs to connect w local companies, to ease COVID-related disruptions. View the running list, under
Submit your listing .
– Gardner. Senate. gov
Bill would reinforce federal support for national network of Manufacturing Extension Partnership (MEP) centers, which provide critical resources for small and medium manufacturers
- from Boulder SBDC
- Webinar 1: Financial Health
- Webinar 2: Defensive Marketing
- Webinar 3: The Big Picture
- Webinar 4: Alternative Funding
- Webinar 5: Negotiating Commercial Leases
- from Boulder Chamber
Weekly manufacturing support call-in takes place every Wednesday at 3 – 3:30 pm.
- A city-wide program that addresses the most immediate needs of the business community. The program prioritizes those industries who are most impacted by the coronavirus pandemic, such as the food industry, nail salons, barbershops, 688彩票官网 childcare providers, and retail shops.
Providing up to a $7,500 in cash grants to our most vulnerable, this program is designed to assist eligible small businesses that may have had to temporarily close, have difficulty with paying their rent and utilities, or have had to lay off staff.
This program is for business owners within the City & County of Denver only.
- The Downtown Denver Partnership has offered to lead additional fundraising efforts to match and multiple the $4 million in city resources. We ask you to connect with your networks to request support for the COVID-19 Business Relief Fund, here is a that can be communicated.